Discover Comares - Sunday, 28th Nov, 2010
Programme of Events
- 9am - 10am: The tour guides welcome all visitors and distribute promotional literature explaining the events taking place on the day.
- 9am - 6pm: Walkers get together for an opportunity to see local handicrafts and produce grown in the vicinity.
- 9am - 2pm: Guided walking tours provided by volunteers from "La Romera", the Comares Employment Workshop.
- 2pm - 3pm: Sampling of locally produced wines and "migas" (a traditional dish) in a marquee on the Balcon de la Axarquia.
- 3pm - 6pm: Various entertainments including Verdiales music, exhibitions and traditional games for the children.